Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanks for looking at my site. Here are the updates I’ve done:

You saw I put in a SED 619 header on the home page for links to the template and css directories. You also noticed I applied different css to my three classes. I tried to stay with the same theme (green and gold—MHS school colors).

I put in an embedded photo album on the Conic Sections page with my documents. Also on the Conic Sections page, there is a spry tool tip on the words conic sections.

I put a link on the home page called Map to Moorpark High School that is an embedded interactive map.

I placed anchors on Released Test questions for CAHSEE and CST on home page of Algebra 1 and Algebra 2.

I’m not sure what’s up with the spreadsheet link on the Algebra 1 page. It may be an Apple doc and that’s why we get junk in Internet Explorer. I can’t remember what it looked like in Firefox. I may just make it a link to the xls folder.

I’m hoping to put more material up for Algebra 1 & 2. I have a ton, I just need to put it in folders and link it. I also have a Back to School Night flyer and Open House flyer I did for EED 515. I need to update them and put them in on home page.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment