Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Comments on your recent updates

Marla,
Your site is very much improved!
I did notice a few things because I am doing the detailed editors job and I have to find something to say....

Main Page---I like your updates to the main page...it tells more about you. Maybe make your picture a little bigger.
Wow! You added a search this site...very cool!!

Education--Not sure if it's overkill, but you could add links to the credential page where you list your credentials. (eg...link to CSUN admin credential, link to CSUN single subject credential where you list them)

Work Experience--possibly add a link back to the main page of your school where you list in under employment?

Educational philosophy--sound great! Do you have a picture of when you taught? That would go great here.

Hobbies and Interests--I would add your picasa slide show to this page and maybe a picture of you gardening, or just your garden if you have one.

SED 618--you misspelled superimposition on your page.

Editorial Comments--I loved that you added our sites to yours, do you think they should be under a separate heading like Steve has...Cohort sites or something like that...I tried to mirror his.

Overall looks excellent!
Great Job!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment