Sunday, November 29, 2009

Professional Website Updates

Marla,
I love all the updates you made for your professional website. I love your banner on your main page and your other pages too. It looks very professional.
I like how you changed the color of your links in your banner to show which are active.

I did get an error when I clicked on Marla Donley...I think it is trying to send email, but this is what it is trying to do...http://www.thealgebraresource.com/mdonleyATmrpkDOTorg
I changed mine to put the AT and DOT, so I probably have the same problem, but I remember Professor Herr saying that we should do that to avoid getting spam in our email, so I think that it's okay.
I love the pictures of the school that you have...they are great!!
I love the quadratic gravity image!!
You have worked very hard on your site and it shows!
When I clicked on the Algebra 1 powerpoints, and then Jeopardy, it opens a zip file...is that what it is supposed to do?
I like all the pre algebra documents & pdfs you added...and a ton of documents and pdfs in the Alegbra 1 foundations...that must have taken a long time to add them all. I wish I had that many resource documents.
Very nice updates...keep up the good work!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment